Gave it a few good hours today gradually trying to build the elements and bring them together. My range of colors which are mostly Faber Castell Polychromos and a few Prismas are as follows:
1. All the warm and cold grays used to one degree or another in the fur, nose and eyes.
2.Dark Sepia in the eyes and fur.
3. Indian Red, Burnt Sienna, burnt umber, burnt ochre, raw umber, nougat and ivory on the fur
4. Black and indigo blue in the eyes
5. Raw umber in the eyes
I also used some Prismacolors:
1. All the French grays in the fur.
2. Sand and Gingerroot for highlights in the fur.
I will probably use some white and some powder blue for some highlights towards the end and may add other colors along the way.