When I initially decided to do this piece I had no specific plan for all the details. I used a basic oval face and added a basic mask and then just winged it as I went. While it was fun, I must say that I need to practice what I preach and have a more detailed plan in mind and while it worked out okay, I’m not over the moon with it and that comes from not having that plan so I encourage anyone when creating any sort of painting that involves a lot of detail make sure you have a good idea of what you want before you start. At any rate, it’s done. This is the first in a series I want to do on the theme of Masquerade so I’ve already begun sketching out my ideas for another piece but I will continue for the moment to work on some others that are in the queue.